Property Insurance

From studio flats to stately homes, we will help you find the best possible policy. With access to the UK’s leading insurers and specialist polices, we will ensure that they meet your specific requirements. We arrange cover for the following types of risk:


  • Private dwelling
  • High net worth
  • Flats & apartments
  • Holiday homes/second homes
  • Non standard construction
  • Unoccupied properties
  • Listed/Heritage
  • Thatched properties
  • Previous subsided / flooded risks