Terms & Conditions
If you continue to use this website you are agreeing to conform to the following terms and conditions of use.
Please note this website is intended for use by residents of the United Kingdom only. The site is not applicable to residents of other countries because the law in other countries may restrict the distribution of the information and products available on this website.
For the avoidance of doubt, none of the information on this website constitutes an offer to contract in any country in which it is available including the UK.
This site is provided and owned by Canfield-Payne Insurance Consultants Ltd. Ltd, The Cravens, Ship Street, East Grinstead, RH19 4DX, United Kingdom, Company Number: 5206172
• Canfield-Payne Insurance Consultants Ltd. reserves the right to change the content, presentation, user facilities and availability of any part of the website at its sole discretion. In the event that such removal takes place we shall not be liable to you for such removal.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is at your own risk. Please ensure that any products, services or information meet your requirements.
• Information contained on this website is provided for information purposes only and Canfield-Payne Insurance Consultants Ltd. will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that it is accurate at the date of publication. However, because of the nature of the Internet, there may be circumstances in which errors or gaps in the information may occur which are beyond the reasonable control of Canfield-Payne Insurance Consultants Ltd., for example, unauthorised access by a third party. Consequently Canfield-Payne Insurance Consultants Ltd. will not be liable for loss or damages arising from the use of or reliance upon any information contained on this website, unless the accuracy of the information has been checked with and confirmed in writing by an authorised representative of Canfield-Payne Insurance Consultants Ltd. before reliance is placed upon it.
• Please note that prices and details of products and services (and any offers) posted online are subject to change without notice. All products and services are subject to availability and we give no guarantee in this regard. The provision of details of products and services on this website are not, and should not be interpreted as an offer to sell or buy such products or services by the relevant company. The company advertising the products or services concerned may accept or reject your offer at its sole discretion.
• Canfield-Payne Insurance Consultants Ltd. will endeavour to ensure that this website is accessible for 24 hours a day. However, Canfield-Payne Insurance Consultants Ltd. will not be liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We will not be liable for loss or damage arising if this website becomes unavailable or is suspended for any reason.
• Canfield-Payne Insurance Consultants Ltd. or the other providers of information on this website own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights subsisting in the database accessible via the website and all material on this website, including all the trademarks visible on the website.
• The images, logos and names on this website which identify Canfield-Payne Insurance Consultants Ltd. or third parties and their products and services, are proprietary marks of Canfield-Payne Insurance Consultants Ltd. and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing contained in this website shall be deemed to confer on any person any licence or right on the part of Canfield-Payne Insurance Consultants Ltd. or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
• You may not link to our home page without prior permission without our prior written permission.
• Links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience and such links do not constitute an endorsement, authorisation, or affiliation by Canfield-Payne Insurance Consultants Ltd. with respect to such third party website. When you activate these links you will leave this website. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content on third party websites or the availability of those websites and we are not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked websites you do so entirely at your own risk.
• Canfield-Payne Insurance Consultants Ltd. cannot warrant that this website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description and will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from the use of this website.
• Unauthorised use of this website could be classed as a criminal offence and may cause the need to claim for damages.
• Canfield-Payne Insurance Consultants Ltd. have established this website in England. English Law shall govern its use at all times and, in the event of a dispute, relevant parties shall permanently submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.